These are the terms and conditions on which Fixgadgetonline Ltd supply Repair Services to you.
- If you are a consumer, you may only purchase Repair Services from Fixgadgetonline Ltd if you are at least 18 years old. If you are not a consumer, you confirm that you have authority to bind any business on whose behalf you wish to purchase Repair Services from Fixgadgetonline Ltd.
- Where you wish to place an order for Repair Services through our site:-
- Our site will guide you through the steps you need to take to place an order for Repair Services. Fixgadgetonline Ltd’s order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to Fixgadgetonline Ltd. Please take the time to read and check your order before you submit it to Fixgadgetonline Ltd;
- After you place an order, your order will be deemed to have been accepted when Fixgadgetonline Ltd issues an order confirmation at which point a contract comes into existence between us and these Terms will become binding on you and Fixgadgetonline Ltd.
- If you wish to place an order with Fixgadgetonline Ltd by telephone, email or in person, you agree that your order constitutes an offer by you to purchase the Repair Services in accordance with these Terms. Fixgadgetonline Ltd ‘s acceptance of your order will take place when Fixgadgetonline Ltd issues an order confirmation at which point a contract comes into existence between us and these Terms will become binding on you and Fixgadgetonline Ltd.
- Any quotation given by Fixgadgetonline Ltd shall not constitute an offer by Fixgadgetonline Ltd to provide Repair Services.
- If you are not a consumer, you agree that these Terms apply to the contract between you and Fixgadgetonline Ltd to the exclusion of any other terms that you seek to impose or incorporate, or which are implied by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing.