No Fix-No Fee
- Subject to clause 12.2 Fixgadgetonline Ltd operates a “no fix-no fee” policy towards the repair of your device(s) which means that if Fixgadgetonline Ltd does not repair a device, then you do not pay a charge in relation to the device that has not been repaired. Fixgadgetonline Ltd will have no liability to you if it unable to repair your device(s), as Fixgadgetonline Ltd cannot guarantee that your device(s) are capable of repair.
- Fixgadgetonline Ltd’s “no fix-no fee” policy does not apply:
- where the Repair Services include Fixgadgetonline Ltd’s diagnostic services; or
- where the Repair Services include liquid damage repairs; or
- to any element of the Repair Services which have been completed. For example, if your device requires a screen replacement (completed successfully) and fixing the power button (not completed), the “no fix-no fee” policy would apply to the costs of repairing the power button, but you would still be required to pay for the screen repaired.
- Where Fixgadgetonline Ltd’s “no fix-no fee” policy applies, Fixgadgetonline Ltd shall refund any sum previously paid by you to Fixgadgetonline Ltd (less, the postage costs of returning the device(s) to you).
- The price quoted to you for the Repair Services in respect of each device is an indicative non-binding quote issued by Fixgadgetonline Ltd based upon information provided by you in relation to each relevant device, including, for example, the fault on the relevant device(s). Accordingly, any such indicative price quotes are subject to detailed verification of each device.
- On receipt of your device(s), Fixgadgetonline Ltd will check your device(s). If there is any change to the indicative price quoted to you for any applicable device (for example, because the information you have provided to Fixgadgetonline Ltd about the defect/fault in your device(s) is incorrect; and/or if Fixgadgetonline Ltd identifies additional defects with your device(s); and/or if you have booked a particular repair (for example, the device(s) won’t charge up but Fixgadgetonline Ltd discovers that the actual repair required is a different repair (for example a new screen); and/or Fixgadgetonline Ltd made a mistake in its pricing), Fixgadgetonline Ltd will notify you to establish whether or not you wish to proceed at the increased cost. Any such increased charge shall only be payable if you agree to such additional price. If you do not agree to the additional price, Fixgadgetonline Ltd shall not perform the Repair Services and shall have no liability to you whatsoever other than to refund any sum previously paid by you to Fixgadgetonline Ltd relating to the Repair Services (less the postage costs of returning the device(s) to you).
- Where you do not have a credit account with Fixgadgetonline Ltd with sufficient credit, Fixgadgetonline Ltd will ask you to make an advance payment of 100% of the price of the relevant services. Your rights to a refund or cancellation are set out in clause 17 and you must pay each invoice in cleared funds using any method specified on our site.
- Where you have a credit account with Fixgadgetonline Ltd with sufficient credit available, you must pay each invoice rendered by Fixgadgetonline Ltd within 7 days of the date of the invoice in cleared funds without any reduction, deduction or set-off.
- If you are a consumer, all of Fixgadgetonline Ltd’s prices quoted to you include VAT. The prices quoted to business customers are exclusive of VAT and VAT will be payable on all Repair Services.
- If you do not make any payment due to Fixgadgetonline Ltd by the due date for payment, Fixgadgetonline Ltd may:
- charge interest to you on the overdue amount at the rate of 3% a year above the base lending rate of HSBC Bank plc from time to time. This interest shall accrue on a daily basis from the due date until the date of actual payment of the overdue amount, whether before or after judgment. You must pay Fixgadgetonline Ltd interest together with any overdue amount; and/or
- retain your device(s) and charge an additional fee (being the charges set out on our site) for storage of your device(s) until all payments due have been paid in full.
Price and Payment: